Muc-Off Ultimate Tubeless Setup Kit - DH/Plus
Delivery & Returns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100 (excluding e-bikes & cycles).
You may return any products you have purchased within 14 working days of delivery for any reason.
The Muc-Off Ultimate Tubeless Kit contains everything needed to get a tubeless-ready wheelset set up and ready to roll. Each Kit contains a Muc-Off Tubeless Rim Tape, Seal Patches, 2 CNC-machined black tubeless Valves and 2 pouches of No Puncture Hassle Tubeless Sealant.
With 5 available kits for:
- Road/gravel/CX with shallow rims (44mm tubeless valves and 21mmx10m Rim Tape)
- Road/gravel/CX with deep rims (60mm tubeless valves and 21mmx10m Rim Tape)
- XC (44mm tubeless valves and 25mmx10m Rim Tape)
- DH/Enduro (44mm tubeless valves and 30mmx10m Rim Tape)
- DH Wide (44mm tubeless valves and 35mmx10m Rim Tape)
VALVE SIZE GUIDE - See product images
RIM TAPE SIZE GUIDE - See product images
- Remove all old rim strip or tape and clean rim.
- Make sure the rim is clean and dry before applying tape.
- Get the tape from the packet and line it up from the opposite side of the valve.
- Start by unwinding a small amount of the tape and pressing it down using your thumb or finger to hold pressure down.
- Continue to hold while you pull back on the tape and stick down tight once you have a few cm on the tape will stick and holding is no longer needed.
- Continue the entire way around the rim (if it has a big concave in you can pull and wiggle the tape to fill any edges)
- Overlap the tape by roughly 10 – 15cm
- Leave a small amount unstuck so that you can cut the remainder off
- Once cut sketch and pull the tape down to create a seal
- Go around the rim with your thumb to make sure there is no air pockets or messed areas.
- Once your happy with how it looks using a small pin locate the valve hole and cleanly pierce the tape ready for the valve
- Grab your tubeless valve and remove the lock ring and o ring
- Chose the right rubber fitment for your rim tape and insert valve into rim
- Refit O-ring and Lock ring making sure you lock the valve in (don’t go to tight or could damage the rubber)
- Re-fit your tyre of choice carful not to damage the tape (by using tyre levers ect)
- Inflate tyre to create a fit (should hear some popping around the rim)
- Release Air and remove valve core using the spare valve cap
- Grab the sealant pouch and give it a shake
- Unscrew the cap and fit on the valve in a up right position
- While holding the pouch spin the wheel downward so that the pouch is now upside down
- Insert the sealant by rolling the pouch down
- Spin wheel back up right and remove pouch
- Reinsert valve core and inflate to your pressure
- 1x 10m roll of Tubeless Rim Tape
- 2x Seal Patches
- 2x Black Tubeless Valves
- 2x Valve caps
- 2x Locking nuts
- 1x Valve core removal tool (doubles as a spare valve cap)
- 3 x Pairs of rubber bases for size choice
- 2x Pouches of No Puncture Hassle Tubeless Sealant
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100 (excluding e-bikes & cycles), that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland.
ORDERS UNDER £100
Our Northern Ireland & UK Mainland delivery charges start from £2.99 per package. Deliveries to The Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), Scottish Highlands and Islands and Isle of Man start from £3.99 per package. Delivery’s to the Republic of Ireland start from £9.99.
UK Mainland Standard, UK Highlands and Islands Standard, and Northern Ireland 48 Hour will be shipped by Royal Mail. All other shipping methods will be shipped by our preferred courier services.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours from the time payment is received. Please note if we do not have the item/s you require in stock, we will contact you ASAP with a delivery date and give you the option of a full refund if you prefer.
During the order payment process the Purchaser will be presented with delivery options depending on delivery location. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to choose the correct shipping method. Phillip McCallen Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse shipping of any order for which insufficient delivery payment has been made.
We do offer international shipping. If your country is not listed under shipping options in the shopping basket, please contact us for individual shipping charges.
DELIVERY OF HELMETS, SAFETY GUARANTEED
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by our preferred Couriers with charges starting from £8.99 for helmets costing less than £100 (over £100 are shipped free - see above for terms).
We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved.
You may return any Products you have purchased within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) provided that the Product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags in place. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those seven (7) working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of safe receipt of your returned Product in compliance with this clause. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd – on request, we will collect the Products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good and saleable condition with all original packaging and tags in place.
- (a) the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- (b) the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- (c) the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd of this purpose before purchase, and Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd has not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose; Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
If you have any queries or complaints about returning a Product, please contact our Returns Department on (028) 92 622 886 and speak to one of our returns department representatives.