Muc-Off Tubeless Rim Tape - 30mm
Delivery & Returns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100 (excluding e-bikes & cycles).
You may return any products you have purchased within 14 working days of delivery for any reason.
The Muc-Off Tubeless Rim Tape is made from their own proprietary performance material with a pressure-sensitive adhesive to provide just the right amount of stretch whilst maintaining the durability and strength needed to create a lasting airtight seal. It's semi-transparent material makes locating the valve hole easy. Supplied with 4x Seal Patches. Available in a 10m roll in 6 widths to suit most Road, CX, Gravel, MTB and Plus-sized rims.
WHAT SIZE RIM TAPE DO I NEED?
The Tubeless Rim Tape that you go for should be matched up with the size of your wheel's internal rim width. You should be able to find this measurement on the inside of your rim, or alternatively check your bike's manufacturer's guide online. Failing that, it's time to dig out a trusty ruler and measure it yourself!
If your rim width doesn't match up exactly with our sizes below, just go for the next size up.
As a general guide:
- Road/Gravel (17 & 21mm)
- XC/Trail (25mm)
- DH/Enduro (28 & 30mm)
- DH/Enduro Wide (35mm)
- The tape itself is made from a semi-transparent material so that you can still easily locate your valve hole
- Infamous Muc-Off pink so even the inside of your rims stay looking fresh AF
- Comes with four seal patches, so you’re never caught short
- Comes in 6 different widths to suit most Road, CX, Gravel, MTB and Plus-sized rims
- Extreme strength and durability
- Pressure sensitive adhesive ensures the ultimate air-tight seal
- Engineered to stretch to fit perfectly in the contour of your rim
- Comes as 10m roll - allowing for 4 applications
- First up, clean your rim using our Glue & Selant remover to get rid of any unwanted residue that might be left behind from a previous setup
- Select the correct sized rim tape to match up with the width of your wheel's rim (check out our guide above)
- Locate the valve hole
- Peel back some of your Rim Tape and begin to apply and press down on the opposite side to your valve hole
- With your thumb holding down the tape, lightly peel the tape back and continue to press down to ensure you've got a firm bond with the rim itself
- Rotate the wheel around as you continue to apply the tape
- Once you've gone all the way around the rim, continue on to create an overlap of around 10 - 15cms
- Cut the tape at a 45 degree angle and press the edge down
- Check for any air bubbles and gaps, ensuring to press down firmly if you do spot any
- Apply the finishing patch over the edge of the tape to ensure a firm seal
- Push the valve through the rim hole and secure with the 'O' ring and locking ring
- Refit the tyre and inflate - you're now ready to add your sealant!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100 (excluding e-bikes & cycles), that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland.
ORDERS UNDER £100
Our Northern Ireland & UK Mainland delivery charges start from £2.99 per package. Deliveries to The Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), Scottish Highlands and Islands and Isle of Man start from £3.99 per package. Delivery’s to the Republic of Ireland start from £9.99.
UK Mainland Standard, UK Highlands and Islands Standard, and Northern Ireland 48 Hour will be shipped by Royal Mail. All other shipping methods will be shipped by our preferred courier services.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours from the time payment is received. Please note if we do not have the item/s you require in stock, we will contact you ASAP with a delivery date and give you the option of a full refund if you prefer.
During the order payment process the Purchaser will be presented with delivery options depending on delivery location. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to choose the correct shipping method. Phillip McCallen Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse shipping of any order for which insufficient delivery payment has been made.
We do offer international shipping. If your country is not listed under shipping options in the shopping basket, please contact us for individual shipping charges.
DELIVERY OF HELMETS, SAFETY GUARANTEED
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by our preferred Couriers with charges starting from £8.99 for helmets costing less than £100 (over £100 are shipped free - see above for terms).
We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved.
You may return any Products you have purchased within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) provided that the Product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags in place. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those seven (7) working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of safe receipt of your returned Product in compliance with this clause. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd – on request, we will collect the Products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good and saleable condition with all original packaging and tags in place.
- (a) the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- (b) the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- (c) the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd of this purpose before purchase, and Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd has not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose; Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
If you have any queries or complaints about returning a Product, please contact our Returns Department on (028) 92 622 886 and speak to one of our returns department representatives.