Fox Union Flat MTB Shoes - Black
Delivery & Returns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100 (excluding e-bikes & cycles).
You may return any products you have purchased within 14 working days of delivery for any reason.
Get a grip on freedom and control
The all-new Fox Union Flat Shoes are set to take your mountain bike adventures to new and more confident levels of you. The flat-pedal version of the Fox Union mountain bike shoes sticks confidently to your platform pedals and should you come into a corner with too much pepper, let you easily stick a foot out and steady the ship. Built with robust features including a molded cap design to protect against rock strikes, the Fox Union Flat shoes handles the rigors of trail abuse with ease.
With a lightweight and precise fit, the low-profile, custom-tuned EVA midsole ratchets up your pedal grip and feel, giving you more comfort while you shred. Power to the pedal is optimized care of the molded internal stiffening plate, but it's not stiffness at the expense of off-bike comfort. Should you have to hike-a-bike around that downed tree, you're all good.
The sole is designed using the Ultratac™ rubber compound, with the engineered tread pattern providing best-in-class grip and durability. Versatile and with understated style, Fox Union Flat MTB Shoes were born to rip, transitioning from sweet single track to your post-ride tailgate brews with ease.
- Ultratac™ outsole balances grip and durability
- Custom hex shaped lugs engage with flat pedal pins to deliver control on the bike
- Toe and heel lug spacing is perfect for hike-a-bike sections
- Molded toe cap and reinforced toe for protection against rock strikes
- One-piece upper for a consistent, precise fit
- Weather-resistant welded construction protects from the elements
- Molded internal heel counter locks in heel for a premium, no-slip fit
- Tuned EVA midsole balances cushion, for all day riding comfort, with on-bike pedal efficiency
- High density textured print in high wear areas for improved durability
- Lace closure with front elastic strap lace-keeper system
- Materials: TPU, Eva, rubber
- Weight: 327g/11.5 ounces
Size and Fit
- Shoes have a standard fit that's true to size, take your normal shoe size
- Sizing is uniform across all models: Fox Union BOA®, Fox Union and Fox Union Flat
|Gender||Men's, Women's, Unisex|
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100 (excluding e-bikes & cycles), that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland.
ORDERS UNDER £100
Our Northern Ireland & UK Mainland delivery charges start from £2.99 per package. Deliveries to The Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), Scottish Highlands and Islands and Isle of Man start from £3.99 per package. Delivery’s to the Republic of Ireland start from £9.99.
UK Mainland Standard, UK Highlands and Islands Standard, and Northern Ireland 48 Hour will be shipped by Royal Mail. All other shipping methods will be shipped by our preferred courier services.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours from the time payment is received. Please note if we do not have the item/s you require in stock, we will contact you ASAP with a delivery date and give you the option of a full refund if you prefer.
During the order payment process the Purchaser will be presented with delivery options depending on delivery location. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to choose the correct shipping method. Phillip McCallen Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse shipping of any order for which insufficient delivery payment has been made.
We do offer international shipping. If your country is not listed under shipping options in the shopping basket, please contact us for individual shipping charges.
DELIVERY OF HELMETS, SAFETY GUARANTEED
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by our preferred Couriers with charges starting from £8.99 for helmets costing less than £100 (over £100 are shipped free - see above for terms).
We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved.
You may return any Products you have purchased within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) provided that the Product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags in place. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those seven (7) working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of safe receipt of your returned Product in compliance with this clause. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd – on request, we will collect the Products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good and saleable condition with all original packaging and tags in place.
- (a) the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- (b) the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- (c) the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd of this purpose before purchase, and Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd has not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose; Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
If you have any queries or complaints about returning a Product, please contact our Returns Department on (028) 92 622 886 and speak to one of our returns department representatives.