Fox Racing Ranger 3L Water Jacket - Black
Delivery & Returns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100 (excluding e-bikes & cycles).
You may return any products you have purchased within 14 working days of delivery for any reason.
ESSENTIAL WET-WEATHER MTB JACKET
Designed to keep you dry through the worst trail conditions, the Ranger 3L Water Jacket is all about keeping as much of the wet away from your body as possible while you ride. To ensure it does that, it is constructed with advanced weather protection features, such as fully taped seams and waterproof zippers built into the 10K/10K, 3-layer waterproof fabric. And it's not just about keeping your body dry either, this jacket comes with water-resistant pockets so any valuables you've stashed in them stays dry as you shred.
- Advanced weather protection features fully-taped seams and waterproof zippers
- Front hand pockets with separate compartments to keep your stuff in place while you ride
- Draw cord on lower hem for close fit
- Water-resistant pockets to keep your valuables dry
- Laser cut, billowed pockets to keep your cargo comfortable and away from your body
- Water-resistant YKK front zipper
- Length (HPS): 29", size large
- Body: 100% polyester, 3-layer fabric
- Weather rating: 10K waterproof, 10K breathability
MEN’S MTB JACKETS
|SIZE||HEIGHT IN CM||CHEST IN CM||HEIGHT IN INCHES||CHEST IN INCHES|
|S||167.64 cm - 176.784 cm||88,9 cm - 93,98 cm||5'6" - 5’8"||35" - 37"|
|M||176.784 cm - 177.8 cm||96,52 cm - 101,6 cm||5'8" - 5'10"||38" - 40"|
|L||177.8 cm - 182.88 cm||104,14 cm - 109,22 cm||5'10" - 6'||41" - 43"|
|XL||180.34 cm - 185.42 cm||111,76 cm - 116,84 cm||5'11" - 6’1"||44" - 46"|
|XXL||182.88 cm - 187.96 cm||119,38 cm - 127 cm||6' - 6'2"||47" - 50"|
|XXXL||182.88 cm - 187.96 cm||129,54 cm - 137,16 cm||6' - 6'2"||51" - 54"|
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100 (excluding e-bikes & cycles), that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland.
ORDERS UNDER £100
Our Northern Ireland & UK Mainland delivery charges start from £2.99 per package. Deliveries to The Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), Scottish Highlands and Islands and Isle of Man start from £3.99 per package. Delivery’s to the Republic of Ireland start from £9.99.
UK Mainland Standard, UK Highlands and Islands Standard, and Northern Ireland 48 Hour will be shipped by Royal Mail. All other shipping methods will be shipped by our preferred courier services.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours from the time payment is received. Please note if we do not have the item/s you require in stock, we will contact you ASAP with a delivery date and give you the option of a full refund if you prefer.
During the order payment process the Purchaser will be presented with delivery options depending on delivery location. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to choose the correct shipping method. Phillip McCallen Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse shipping of any order for which insufficient delivery payment has been made.
We do offer international shipping. If your country is not listed under shipping options in the shopping basket, please contact us for individual shipping charges.
DELIVERY OF HELMETS, SAFETY GUARANTEED
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by our preferred Couriers with charges starting from £8.99 for helmets costing less than £100 (over £100 are shipped free - see above for terms).
We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved.
You may return any Products you have purchased within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) provided that the Product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags in place. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those seven (7) working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of safe receipt of your returned Product in compliance with this clause. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd – on request, we will collect the Products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good and saleable condition with all original packaging and tags in place.
- (a) the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- (b) the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- (c) the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd of this purpose before purchase, and Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd has not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose; Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
If you have any queries or complaints about returning a Product, please contact our Returns Department on (028) 92 622 886 and speak to one of our returns department representatives.