Cube Touring Hybrid Pro 500 Grey & Black - 2022
Delivery & Returns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100 (excluding e-bikes & cycles).
You may return any products you have purchased within 14 working days of delivery for any reason.
Please note: All e-Bikes can be purchased online, once payment is received, we will contact you to arrange for you to collect your bike from our Lisburn showrooms. All bikes are PDI’ed (pre-delivery inspection) by a qualified cycle technician prior to collection and handover. We can arrange delivery but this can incur additional costs.
The beauty of a great bicycle is its versatility - and few bikes are more versatile than the Touring Hybrid Pro. Shimano's wide-ranging 11-speed Deore gears work seamlessly with Bosch's powerful Generation 3 motor and PowerTube battery to get you where you need to be. There's our strong, rigid Integrated Carrier for your essential bits and pieces, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping, and full-length mudguards to help keep you dry. Cube even fitted an integrated lighting system and a kickstand. And an adjustable stem, suspension seatpost and 100mm suspension fork with big-volume, grippy tyres all help deliver you to your destination in comfort.
- FRAME Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting Technology, Efficient Comfort Geometry, Tapered Headtube, Full Integrated Battery, Integrated Carrier 2.0
- SIZE Men: S (50cm), M (54cm), L (58cm), XL (62cm); Trapeze: XS (46cm), S (50cm), M (54cm); Easy Entry: XS (46cm), S (50cm), M (54cm), L (58cm)
- FORK SR Suntour NVX30 Coil, 100mm
- DRIVE UNIT Bosch Drive Unit Performance Generation 3 (65Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- BATTERY Bosch PowerTube 500
- DISPLAY Bosch Intuvia
- CHARGER Bosch 2A
- BRAKE SYSTEM Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Deore RD-M5100-SGS, 11-Speed
- SHIFTERS Shimano Deore SL-M5100, Rapidfire-Plus
- CRANKSET ACID E-Crank, 40T, 175mm (EE: 170mm)
- CASSETTE Shimano Deore CS-M5100, 11-51T
- CHAIN KMC X11
- FRONT HUB Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- REAR HUB Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- RIMS CUBE EX23, 36H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES Schwalbe Big Ben, Performance, 55-622
- STEM CUBE Comfort Stem Pro, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- HANDLEBAR CUBE Comfort Trail Bar, 700mm
- GRIPS Natural Fit Comfort
- SEAT POSTCUBE Suspension Seatpost HD, 30.9mm
- SEAT CLAMP CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- SADDLE Natural Fit Sequence Comfort
- HEADSET M/Z: ACROS AZF-1039, 1 1/8" straight, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (ZS 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm) // EE: ACROS AZX-1041, BlockLock 135°, 1 1/8" straight, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (ZS 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm)
- PEDALS ACID PP Trekking
- FRONT LIGHT CUBE Shiny 50 Lux, 12V, DC
- REAR LIGHT ACID Mudguard Rear Light PRO-E, 12V, DC
- KICKSTAND CUBEstand Cmpt
- MUDGUARDS ACID 65 BB-Mount
- BELL Easy Bell
- CARRIER CUBE Integrated Carrier 2.0, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible
- WEIGHT 26,2 kg
- COLOUR metallic grey´n´black
|Motor||Bosch Performance (Gen3) - 65Nm|
|Style||Trekking & City|
|Weight Range||25 - 30|
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100 (excluding e-bikes & cycles), that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland.
ORDERS UNDER £100
Our Northern Ireland & UK Mainland delivery charges start from £2.99 per package. Deliveries to The Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), Scottish Highlands and Islands and Isle of Man start from £3.99 per package. Delivery’s to the Republic of Ireland start from £9.99.
UK Mainland Standard, UK Highlands and Islands Standard, and Northern Ireland 48 Hour will be shipped by Royal Mail. All other shipping methods will be shipped by our preferred courier services.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours from the time payment is received. Please note if we do not have the item/s you require in stock, we will contact you ASAP with a delivery date and give you the option of a full refund if you prefer.
During the order payment process the Purchaser will be presented with delivery options depending on delivery location. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to choose the correct shipping method. Phillip McCallen Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse shipping of any order for which insufficient delivery payment has been made.
We do offer international shipping. If your country is not listed under shipping options in the shopping basket, please contact us for individual shipping charges.
DELIVERY OF HELMETS, SAFETY GUARANTEED
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by our preferred Couriers with charges starting from £8.99 for helmets costing less than £100 (over £100 are shipped free - see above for terms).
We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved.
You may return any Products you have purchased within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) provided that the Product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags in place. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those seven (7) working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of safe receipt of your returned Product in compliance with this clause. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd – on request, we will collect the Products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good and saleable condition with all original packaging and tags in place.
- (a) the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- (b) the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- (c) the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd of this purpose before purchase, and Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd has not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose; Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
If you have any queries or complaints about returning a Product, please contact our Returns Department on (028) 92 622 886 and speak to one of our returns department representatives.