Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC TM 750 - Grey / Olive
Delivery & Returns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100 (excluding e-bikes & cycles).
You may return any products you have purchased within 14 working days of delivery for any reason.
Please note: All e-Bikes can be purchased online, once payment is received, we will contact you to arrange for you to collect your bike from our Lisburn showrooms. All bikes are PDI’ed (pre-delivery inspection) by a qualified cycle technician prior to collection and handover. We can arrange delivery but this can incur additional costs.
Completely new for 2022, the Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC 750's frame is designed to blend world-class trail-taming abilities with superb handling and more range than ever before. With the high-capacity 750Wh battery and fourth-generation Bosch drive unit housed entirely inside the down tube, it's as powerful as it is good to look at. Hidden by a cover with shock protection, push-button access and a hidden lock, the battery is both secure and easy to access. Integrated cable routing removes cable holes from the head tube area for greater strength and a neater appearance. The trunnion shock mount, oversize linkage bearings, Boost 148 rear end and 1.5in head tube all contribute to accurate tracking, even when it's all coming at you thick and fast. And sorted, race-inspired geometry gives you the advantage you need to show the trail exactly who's boss.
- FRAME C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminium 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, Efficient Trail Control, FSP 4-Link, Agile Trail Geometry, Boost 148, UDH™, Full Integrated Battery, Advanced Internal Cable Routing
- SIZE M (18"), L (20"), XL (22")
- FORK Fox 38 Float Performance GRIP, 3-Position w/Micro Adjust, Tapered, 15x110mm, E-Bike Tune, 170mm
- SHOCK Fox Float X, 205x65mm, Trunnion Mount, Adjustable LSR w/ 2-Pos. Lever
- SHOCK HARDWARE Top: 54mm Trunnion Mount, Bottom: 22.2x8mm
- DRIVE UNIT Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Generation 4 (85Nm) Cruise (250Watt), Smart System
- BATTERY Bosch PowerTube 750
- DISPLAY Bosch Kiox 300
- CHARGER Bosch 4A
- BRAKE SYSTEM Magura MT7, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/203)
- REAR DERAILLEUR Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- SHIFTERS Sram GX Eagle™ Trigger, Single Click
- CRANKSET ACID E-Crank, 165mm, 36T
- CHAIN GUIDE Reverse Flip-Guide E-Kettenführung, Direct Mount, GEN4
- CASSETTE Sram XG-1275 Eagle™, 10-52T
- CHAIN Sram NX Eagle™
- WHEELSET Newmen Performance 30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm/12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- FRONT TIRE Maxxis Assegai, MaxxGrip/EXO+, Tubeless Ready, 2.5 WT
- REAR TIRE Maxxis Minion DHR II, MaxxGrip/DoubleDown, Tubeless Ready, 2.4 WT
- STEM CUBE Performance Stem E-MTB, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR Newmen Evolution SL 318.25, 800mm
- GRIPS ACID Disrupt, Soft Compound
- SEAT POST CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm (M: 125mm, L,XL: 150mm)
- SEATCLAMP CUBE Screwlock Semi Integrated, 34.9mm
- SADDLE Natural Fit Venec
- HEADSET ACROS AZF-1035, ICR (Integrated Cable Routing), BlockLock 120°, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm)
- WEIGHT 24,5 kg
- COLOUR flashgrey´n´olive
|Motor||Bosch Performance Line CX Smart (Gen4) - 85Nm|
|Style||MTB - Full Suspension|
|Weight Range||20 - 24|
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100 (excluding e-bikes & cycles), that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland.
ORDERS UNDER £100
Our Northern Ireland & UK Mainland delivery charges start from £2.99 per package. Deliveries to The Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), Scottish Highlands and Islands and Isle of Man start from £3.99 per package. Delivery’s to the Republic of Ireland start from £9.99.
UK Mainland Standard, UK Highlands and Islands Standard, and Northern Ireland 48 Hour will be shipped by Royal Mail. All other shipping methods will be shipped by our preferred courier services.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours from the time payment is received. Please note if we do not have the item/s you require in stock, we will contact you ASAP with a delivery date and give you the option of a full refund if you prefer.
During the order payment process the Purchaser will be presented with delivery options depending on delivery location. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to choose the correct shipping method. Phillip McCallen Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse shipping of any order for which insufficient delivery payment has been made.
We do offer international shipping. If your country is not listed under shipping options in the shopping basket, please contact us for individual shipping charges.
DELIVERY OF HELMETS, SAFETY GUARANTEED
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by our preferred Couriers with charges starting from £8.99 for helmets costing less than £100 (over £100 are shipped free - see above for terms).
We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved.
You may return any Products you have purchased within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) provided that the Product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags in place. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those seven (7) working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of safe receipt of your returned Product in compliance with this clause. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd – on request, we will collect the Products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good and saleable condition with all original packaging and tags in place.
- (a) the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- (b) the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- (c) the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd of this purpose before purchase, and Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd has not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose; Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
If you have any queries or complaints about returning a Product, please contact our Returns Department on (028) 92 622 886 and speak to one of our returns department representatives.