CUBE STEREO HYBRID 160 HPC SLX 750 27.5 CARBON/REFLEX - 2023
Delivery & Returns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100 (excluding e-bikes & cycles).
You may return any products you have purchased within 14 working days of delivery for any reason.
Please note: All Bikes can be purchased online, once payment is received, we will contact you to arrange for you to collect your ebike from our Lisburn showrooms. All bikes are PDI’ed (pre-delivery inspection) by a qualified cycle technician prior to collection and handover. We can arrange delivery but this can incur additional costs.
Meet the enduro-capable e-mtb that re-writes the rules. Powered by Bosch's fourth generation CX drive and a high capacity 750Wh battery for the best possible range, the Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC SLX 750's blend of gravity prowess and all-round trail ability is what sets it apart. A RockShox Zeb Select fork works with a Deluxe Select+ rear shock and carefully tuned CUBE kinematics to smooth the trail ahead. Shimano's legendary XT 1x12 transmission gives you the range you need to tackle any climb. And powerful, progressive Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, with oversize rotors front and rear, combined with a remote dropper post ensure you're always in complete control.
An enduro-capable bike with Bosch power? You'd better believe it. The Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC's carbon main frame is built to house the Modular Battery System – including a battery up to 750Wh – and fourth-generation Bosch drive unit, in a full range of sizes to suit almost every rider. Practicality is key so, for example, there's room for a bottle cage, and the battery cover has push-button access. On the handling front we've incorporated race-inspired geometry, a Boost 148 rear end and 1.5in head tube for on-demand cut-and-paste line choices, no matter how rowdy the trail. With a trunnion shock mount, oversize linkage bearings and internal cable routing, you can be assured of minimal maintenance downtime and maximum trail funtime.
Specifications CUBE STEREO HYBRID 160 HPC SLX 750 27.5 CARBON/REFLEX 2023
- Net weight (kg): 24,6
- Fork: RockShox ZEB Select Charger RC, 15x110mm, Tapered, eMTB Approved, 170mm
- Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select+, 205x65mm, Rebound Adjust, Trunnion Mount, Lockout
- Shock hardware: Top: 54mm Trunnion Mount, Bottom: 22.2x8mm
- Headset: ACROS AZF-1035, ICR (Integrated Cable Routing), BlockLock 120°, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm)
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem E-MTB, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Evolution SL 318.25, 780mm
- Grips: ACID Disrupt, Soft Compound
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- Chain guide: Reverse Flip-Guide E-Chain Guide, Direct Mount, GEN4
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6100-IR, Direct Attach, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake system: Shimano Deore BR-M6120, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/203)
- Crankset: ACID E-Crank, 165mm, 36T
- Crankset chainring sizes: 36T
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-M6100, 10-51T
- Number of gears: 12
- Chain: Shimano CN-M6100
- Wheelset (system wheels): Newmen Performance 30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm/12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front tire: Maxxis Assegai, MaxxGrip/EXO+, Tubeless Ready, 2.5 WT
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR II, MaxxGrip/DoubleDown, Tubeless Ready, 2.4 WT
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec
- Seat post: CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm
- Seat post = dropper Yes/No: Yes
- Seat post clamp: CUBE Screwlock Semi Integrated, 34.9mm
- Engine: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Generation 4 (85Nm) Cruise (250Watt), Smart System
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 750
- Charger: Bosch 4A
- Display: Bosch Kiox 300
|Gender||Men's, Women's, Unisex|
|Motor||Bosch Performance Line CX Smart (Gen4) - 85Nm|
|Style||MTB - Full Suspension|
|Weight Range||20 - 24|
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100 (excluding e-bikes & cycles), that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland.
ORDERS UNDER £100
Our Northern Ireland & UK Mainland delivery charges start from £2.99 per package. Deliveries to The Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), Scottish Highlands and Islands and Isle of Man start from £3.99 per package. Delivery’s to the Republic of Ireland start from £9.99.
UK Mainland Standard, UK Highlands and Islands Standard, and Northern Ireland 48 Hour will be shipped by Royal Mail. All other shipping methods will be shipped by our preferred courier services.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours from the time payment is received. Please note if we do not have the item/s you require in stock, we will contact you ASAP with a delivery date and give you the option of a full refund if you prefer.
During the order payment process the Purchaser will be presented with delivery options depending on delivery location. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to choose the correct shipping method. Phillip McCallen Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse shipping of any order for which insufficient delivery payment has been made.
We do offer international shipping. If your country is not listed under shipping options in the shopping basket, please contact us for individual shipping charges.
DELIVERY OF HELMETS, SAFETY GUARANTEED
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by our preferred Couriers with charges starting from £8.99 for helmets costing less than £100 (over £100 are shipped free - see above for terms).
We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved.
You may return any Products you have purchased within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) provided that the Product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags in place. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those seven (7) working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of safe receipt of your returned Product in compliance with this clause. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd – on request, we will collect the Products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good and saleable condition with all original packaging and tags in place.
- (a) the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- (b) the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- (c) the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd of this purpose before purchase, and Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd has not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose; Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
If you have any queries or complaints about returning a Product, please contact our Returns Department on (028) 92 622 886 and speak to one of our returns department representatives.