CUBE STEREO HYBRID 140 HPC ACTIONTEAM 750 - 2023
Delivery & Returns
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100 (excluding e-bikes & cycles).
You may return any products you have purchased within 14 working days of delivery for any reason.
Please note: All e-Bikes can be purchased online, once payment is received, we will contact you to arrange for you to collect your bike from our Lisburn showrooms. All bikes are PDI’ed (pre-delivery inspection) by a qualified cycle technician prior to collection and handover. We can arrange delivery but this can incur additional costs.
The Stereo Hybrid 140 HPC Actionteam 750 is all about sweating the details. Four-piston Shimano XT hydraulic brake calipers harness the incredible grip of Schwalbe's Magic Mary and Big Betty 2.4in tyres to deliver assured speed control, no matter the conditions. Shimano's XT 1x12 gears transfer the combined power of your pedalling and the fourth-generation Bosch CX drive unit to the Newmen Evolution wheelset, backed up by a large-capacity 750Wh battery for the best possible range. And with a Fox 36 Factory fork, Float X Factory rear shock and remote dropper post, the only component missing is you.
Evolution never stops. That's why, across all frames in our SizeSplit system, the Stereo Hybrid 140 HPC now features the ability to house up to a 750Wh battery under its dust- and splash-proof cover. It means you can power the fourth-generation Bosch CX drive unit – with 85Nm of hill-devouring torque – on long rides, whatever frame size fits you best. The Boost 148 rear axle, large pivot bearings and All Mountain Geometry deliver assured handling, even when you're exploring the limits of the 140mm rear and 150mm front travel. Sram's UDH gear hanger helps protect against crash damage and is easily replaceable. And Integrated Cable Routing reduces maintenance and complements the clean lines of the full carbon main frame.
Specifications CUBE STEREO HYBRID 140 HPC ACTIONTEAM 750 ACTIONTEAM 2023
- Net weight (kg): 24,2
- Fork: Fox 36 Float Factory FIT4, 3-Position w/Low Speed Compression Adjust, Tapered, 15x110mm, E-Bike Optimized, 150mm, Kashima Coated
- Shock: Fox Float X Factory, 205x60mm (27.5: 185x55mm), Adjustable LSC w/ 2-Pos. Lever, Trunnion Mount, Kashima Coated
- Shock hardware: Top: 54mm Trunnion Mount, Bottom: 22.2x8mm
- Headset: ACROS AZF-1035, ICR (Integrated Cable Routing), BlockLock 120°, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (ZS 56mm)
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem E-MTB, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced 318.25, Carbon, 780mm
- Grips: ACID Disrupt, Soft Compound
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- Chain guide: Reverse Flip-Guide E-Chain Guide, Direct Mount, GEN4
- Shifters: Shimano XT SL-M8100-IR, Direct Attach
- Brake system: Shimano XT BR-M8120, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/203)
- Crankset: e*thirteen Plus Crank, 165mm (27.5: 36T // 29: 34T)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 27.5:36T//29:34T
- Cassette: Shimano XT CS-M8100, 10-51T
- Number of gears: 12
- Chain: Shimano XT CN-M8100
- Wheelset (system wheels): Newmen Evolution SL E.G. 30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm/12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front tire: Schwalbe Magic Mary, Super Trail, Addix Soft, Kevlar, 2.4
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Big Betty, Super Gravity, Addix Soft, Kevlar, 2.4
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec
- Seat post: Fox Transfer Factory 31.6mm, Kashima Coated
- Seat post = dropper Yes/No: No
- Seat post clamp: CUBE Screwlock Semi Integrated, 34.9mm
- Engine: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Generation 4 (85Nm) Cruise (250Watt), Smart System
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 750
- Charger: Bosch 4A
- Display: Bosch Kiox 300
|Gender||Men's, Women's, Unisex|
|Motor||Bosch Performance Line CX Smart (Gen4) - 85Nm|
|Style||MTB - Full Suspension|
|Weight Range||20 - 24|
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £100
Free Shipping applies to orders for goods over £100 (excluding e-bikes & cycles), that are shipped to Northern Ireland, UK and the Republic Of Ireland.
ORDERS UNDER £100
Our Northern Ireland & UK Mainland delivery charges start from £2.99 per package. Deliveries to The Channel Islands (Jersey and Guernsey), Scottish Highlands and Islands and Isle of Man start from £3.99 per package. Delivery’s to the Republic of Ireland start from £9.99.
UK Mainland Standard, UK Highlands and Islands Standard, and Northern Ireland 48 Hour will be shipped by Royal Mail. All other shipping methods will be shipped by our preferred courier services.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours from the time payment is received. Please note if we do not have the item/s you require in stock, we will contact you ASAP with a delivery date and give you the option of a full refund if you prefer.
During the order payment process the Purchaser will be presented with delivery options depending on delivery location. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to choose the correct shipping method. Phillip McCallen Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse shipping of any order for which insufficient delivery payment has been made.
We do offer international shipping. If your country is not listed under shipping options in the shopping basket, please contact us for individual shipping charges.
DELIVERY OF HELMETS, SAFETY GUARANTEED
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by our preferred Couriers with charges starting from £8.99 for helmets costing less than £100 (over £100 are shipped free - see above for terms).
We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved.
You may return any Products you have purchased within seven (7) working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind) provided that the Product is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags in place. To do so you must notify us in writing or other durable medium (including email) within those seven (7) working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within thirty (30) days of safe receipt of your returned Product in compliance with this clause. You must arrange for and pay the costs of returning the Products to Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd – on request, we will collect the Products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good and saleable condition with all original packaging and tags in place.
- (a) the Product delivered is not what you ordered or does not correspond with its description;
- (b) the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- (c) the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd of this purpose before purchase, and Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd has not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose; Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd will, at its option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products.
If you have any queries or complaints about returning a Product, please contact our Returns Department on (028) 92 622 886 and speak to one of our returns department representatives.