Careers - Cycle Sales Assistant / Mechanic
We currently wish to recruit a full time Cycle Sales Assistant / PDI Mechanic to join our new and expanding busy E-bike division.
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Customer liaison and sales including advising and recommending products and services.
- Showroom product merchandising.
- Stock maintenance and control.
- Maintaining a smart, safe, and tidy workshop, showroom and warehousing space.
- Cycle servicing including new bike builds (training provided)
- Ensuring accurate admin records are kept of all workshop repairs and customer communications.
- Taking part in the admin / organization of demo events.
- Excellent communications skills, ensuring consistently high standards in customer service and sales.
- GCSE Math and English grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of bicycle parts and accessories
- Knowledge of bicycle clothing
- Able to work on Saturday and occasional Sunday when required
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Saturday (5 days, rotating day off during the week)
- Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or by post to:
Phillip McCallen Motorcycles Ltd,
Unit 10/11 Portman Business Park,